UDYAM Registration in India
Udyam Registration is a certificate that is provided to Micro, Small, and Medium-sized enterprises in India under the MSME Act, 2006. Udyam registration can be obtained by startups, micro, small & medium-sized enterprises in India with Tax Rupees @ Rs.899
UDYAM Registration has to be obtained for all type of Manufacturing Units, Trading Units and Service providing units
Steps for Udyam Registration:
- Fill the Application form available on http://indiastartupregistry.com/udyarmso/
- Choose your city & district as per your location where you want to start your business (eg: Udyam registration Delhi NCR or Mumbai Maharashtra)
- Add your details such as Name of Business, Proprietor Name and Address etc. Do not forget to mention the PAN Card number and N.I.E No if you have one.
- Upload scanned copies of Pan Card or Passport size photo and Signature of proprietor / partners or Directors on the application form
- Pay Rs 899 through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / IMPS / NEFT / RTGS or any other mode you want to use. Once payment is done successfully through online payment gateway then we will send you an email containing login details for online submission of forms at https://indiastartupregistry.com/udyarmso/. You can login and submit filled application form online using these login credentials that we will provide by email.
Every country has specific Trademark Laws. In India, the Trademark Law is governed by the Trade Marks Act, 1999. The Trade Marks Act, 1999 of India provides for registration of trade mark and for protection of registered trade mark in India. Under the Act, a person may register a trademark with the Registrar of Trade Marks provided that it is capable of distinguishing the applicant’s goods from those of others in the market and that it otherwise complies with the requirements set forth in Section 9 and Section 14(1)(i) of the Trade Marks Act, 1999.
The importance of registering a trademark cannot be undermined. A trademark registration in India gives its owner following benefits:
- A right to use ‘registered’ symbol (R) with your trademark
- A right to file suit regarding infringement or passing off on your trademark under section 92
- A right to recover damages for acts done contrary to legislative provisions regarding trademarks under section 93
- A right to compensation if your registered trademark is infringed or misused under section 95
- A right to cancel registration of any other person’s trademarks which are identical or deceptively similar to yours under Section 102(1) & (2) (a), Sections 3(1)(d), 3(1)(e), 3(1)(g) & 7(a), respectively
Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) is an agency of the Government of India, responsible for ensuring the safety of food in India. It was formed in 2006 by the Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006. FSSAI is headquartered in Delhi, with regional offices in Kolkata, Mumbai and Chennai.
The FSSAI was created through a merger of three different government bodies:
- The Food Standards Committee of India (FSCI), which was established under the Department of Health & Family Welfare in 1954;
- The Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS), which was set up by an Act of Parliament in 1986; and
- The Central Food Laboratory (CFL), which was set up by an executive order to provide food testing facilities to the Government.
FSSAI is a statutory body under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare and therefore acts as a regulator for food safety and standards related issues in India. Its mandate is derived from two sources — The Food Safety & Standards Act, 2006 and Rules 2007 framed thereunder. It has been established to protect and promote public health through effective implementation of the provisions contained in this law. The agency works with State/UT Governments to ensure that all stakeholders are enabled to comply with these regulations effectively. FSSAI has been mandated to develop standards for foods; process foods; food additives; packaging materials for foods; as well as for containers used for transportation/storage/ sale of milk & milk products, edible oils, fruit juices & beverages etc. In addition, it also certifies food safety management systems at various stages: production, processing storage distribution etc., besides monitoring enforcement activities related to various aspects of food safety such as labeling, advertisement etc., taking samples from market /farms/ manufacturing units etc., conducting investigations into complaints received regarding safety or quality aspects etc.; inspecting and sampling facilities to ascertain compliance with statutory requirements...and so on..
To get more information about FSSAI registration click here